- 1000 Mile Fusion Walking SocksConventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort, or two layers for reduced friction. Padded socks are thick, double layer socks are thin. The mid-calf length 1000 Mile Fusion Walk Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology.
A sock that offers everything, the Fusion comes with 1000 Mile’s double layer blister-free guarantee; so the inner layer stays with the foot, and the outer layer moves with the shoe; eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear. The durable merino wool mix outer regulates temperature and supplies warmth without overheating the wearer, while a Tactel inner sits softly against the skin and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable and dry on hot, longer distance days.
Extra padding supplements toe, ball and heel zones, plus a full padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon. An arch brace wraps the midfoot for additional support and a custom fit. Keep dedicated feet happy!
Small: UK 3-5.5 / EUR 35-38.5
Medium: UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
Large: UK 9-11.5 / EUR 43-46.5
Extra Large: UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
- Double layer construction: eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters.
- Tactel® inner layer: wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool.
- Padded comfort zones: padding on the toe, heel and ball area of the foot for extra comfort and protection.
- Achilles Tendon protection: full length padded protection for the Achilles Tendon – the first sock to offer you this
- Arch bracing: for additional support.
- Outer Layer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 6% Cotton and 2% Lycra, Inner Layer – 1000 Tactel®
- Additional information
- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
All Uk delivery is free for orders over £10, We use Royal Mail for the bulk of our Domestic posting.
International delivery is through trackmail.co.uk, your tracking number will start MHI-342-0000XXXXX
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Pop a copy of your invoice in the parcel with a quick note and send it to :
Kitwizard Ltd, Unit 1, Ryecroft Farm, Bryn, Ashton in Makerfield, Wigan, WN4 0NR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
If you dont like the item for any reason we are happy for you to take advantage of our UK £3 returns postage, Just drop us an email and we can send you a link. you can then just pop the item into your local post office!
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.